Another week of Starcraft nerds ripping it up on ladder and tournaments, instead of doing something productive with their lives - like looting, or rioting. Anyway, here's what you might have missed from last week. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram for ultimate Starcraft dankness.
MEME OF THE WEEK
RAGE RANT OF THE WEEK
Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico: corruption is truly one of the plagues of the modern world. It can make people lose faith in their country and discourage them from even trying to make things better. Good thing that we don't have to deal with it in our beloved virtual world of Starcraft. WAIT A MINUTE JUST KIDDING CORRUPTORS RUIN THE BALANCE IN SC2 AS WELL:
- one of the tankiest unit in the game
- best anti-air in the game
- looks like an angry spermatozoid coming to get his weird revenge for not being the one to fertilize your mom's soon to be wasted protoss egg
Now if it was only just that, at least there would be a risk in making too many of them, like making too many stalkers to deal with mutalisks and just getting killed by zerglings. BUT LOL you can just literally SHIT all over your opponent's face and destroy Nexuses - "uuuh actually technically it's Nexi because in lati.." SHUT UP Stan now's not the moment - or CCs in a second. Game lasting longer and somehow your opponent has managed to save some structures ? Just make broodlords out of them I guess and add some infestors :D :D :D.
Do blizzard and zerg players just want to see the world burn ? You can basically mass produce them last minute and completely counter your opponent's tech - which as a non-zerg player you cannot just switch from by pressing just one key 10 times -without even being punishable cause you'll always morph them into something useful. and what's the only reasonably good unit against them in the protoss arsenal ? Stalkers. Yes, that unit that is the biggest piece of trash against everything else zerg has :) :).
Corruptors have shit on all of us long enough. It's time to shit on them.
- a very salty protoss.
Wow. This Protoss has more salt than the Dead Sea, and more rage than Hitler in his bunker. We love the passion. Here at the Dank Templars, we know a thing or two about rage. In fact, rage is our default emotion. And you know what we love? Comforting people. So here it goes, our dear salty protoss friend: how about mass mutas?
TOP MATCHES OF THE WEEK
TOURNAMENT RESULTS [SPOILERS]
- DreamHack Masters Fall EU: Reynor (Z) wins over Clem (T)
- DreamHack Masters Fall NA: Scarlett (Z) wins over Astrea (Z)
- DreamHack Masters Fall CN: Time (T) wins over Jieshi (P)
- ESL Open Cup #35, EU: death, taxes, and HeroMarine (T) winning the ESL Open Cup EU - the few certainties that life offers (besides us DT-dropping your main every game)
- ESL Open Cup #35, KR: Stats (P) wins over fellow Protoss player Zest (P)
- ESL Open Cup #35, AM: Solar (Z) wins
That's it for this week - if you feel the rage bubbling inside, let it overflow into a rage rant, and submit it to email@example.com. GLHF nerds!